HF Weather Fax for Android decodes weather fax 120/576 charts and satellite images through the microphone of your Android phone or tablet. Just hold your phone or tablet close to the speaker of your marine radio, sideband receiver or Ham Radio transceiver and start decoding weather fax images in minutes.
HF Weather Fax is great to use on all seagoing sail and power vessels, sailboats, power boats, fishing boats and commercial vessels and a very affordable alternative to high prices weather fax decoders.
HF Weather Fax for Android is the most portable way to decode weather charts and images.
HF Weather Fax has the following features:
- Manual mode / auto mode
- Spectrum Analyzer for easy tuning on the receiver
- Automatic start tone and end tone detection (in auto mode)
- Synchronization at the beginning of the decoding (in auto mode)
- Auto save recorded images to SD card (in auto mode)
- Manual start column correction (in auto and manual mode)
- Manual slant correction (in auto and manual mode)
- Auto scroll mode
- Touch screen image zooming
- Black/white mode with threshold adjustment
- History screen
HF Weather Fax for marine is a free trial software application from the Telephony subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-03-21. The program can be installed on Android.
HF Weather Fax for marine (version 1.11) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 39 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.